For More Information
You can officially apply for transfer credit at Quest from when you arrive on campus until the end of first term. Submit a Transfer Credit Application Form via the Quest Portal. You can find more information in the Academic Calendar.
- Given the unique nature of the Quest curriculum and course of study, the previous coursework done by transfer students will be evaluated individually to determine its applicability and transferability to the Quest degree.
- At most, students entering Quest may be granted 8 Blocks of transfer credit (8 Blocks = 8 courses = one year)
- 50% of all coursework counting toward graduation requirements must be completed at Quest University Canada; this includes credits earned on exchange or academic leave while enrolled at Quest.
- Credit for Quest Foundation Courses is normally not given but may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- University or college course credit must be in a discipline offered by Quest and receive a minimum grade of “B”
- CEGEP credits must be for courses at the second-year level with a final grade of B or better
For More Information: