BCcampus is a web-based gateway designed to give students access to all online learning resources offered by British Columbia's post-secondary institutions. It provides students with a single point of access to online services to help them meet their educational goals.
Services available through BCcampus include:
- A directory of courses that provides students with available online course options from specific institutions.
- An online application for admission service for all public post-secondary institutions in BC.
- Online library services that allow students to find the books, journals and information they need for their studies.
- Course delivery for registered students no matter where they are in the province or in the world.
- A single sign-on system so students do not have to remember more usernames and passwords to access online services.